When is the cut off for receiving my order before Christmas?
December 10th is the last day to place your order if you would like to recieve it before the 25th.
Do you ship internationally?
No, sorry for now we are keeping it within Canada.
How do you ship?
All orders are shipped as a Regular Parcel through Canada Post. All items are shipped within 2 days of receiving your order. You will receive a tracking number over email once your order has been shipped. Please allow 10 business days for your order to arrive.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $100 (before tax, regular post). Ensure you choose the "free shipping" option when checking out.
If you require your order to be shipped XpressPost please contact us directly email@example.com for a shipping rate.
Can I return something?
Yes, you can return all unused items with tags still on for a full refund or exchange within 7 days of receiving your order. You cannot return sale items. You must ship the item back at your own cost. To make a return please first email us with the reason for your return at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No refunds or exchanges on sale items. All sale items are final sale.
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- Customer pays for return shipping on refunds and exchanges
- Outbound shipping on exchanges is free of charge
- Refunds are issued in the form of the original payment (minus original shipping)
- All merchandise must be returned in the original condition for resale (absolutely no wear), unless defective
- All items must be returned with tags attached & include the purchase receipt
- Refunds may take up to 14 business days to process
Loss or Damage
Caravan is not responsible for packages that are lost or damaged during shipment, or for locating lost or stolen packages once they have been delivered. Caravan is also not responsible for replacing packages sent to erroneous or outdated addresses, as entered by the customer, so please be sure to double check your shipping address before placing your order.
Who takes your awesome photos?
All of the photos on our website were taken by Graeme Owsianski email@example.com and by Jon Thorpe firstname.lastname@example.org
How can I contact the shop?
You can email your inquiries to email@example.com or send us snail mail: Caravan Shop, 346 Campbell Street, PO Box 398, Tofino, BC, Canada, V0R 2Z0